Display and remember families birthdays or anniversary dates with this unique, and trendy Family Celebrations Calendar Sign ! Comes Standard with FAMILY for the background lettering, but can be personalized with your last name. Also choose color schemes and fonts.
Choose from two sizes for your calendar sign: 6″x 24″ or 8″x 36″ . A keyhole is provided on back for easy hanging.
Your choice of overlay wording:
Choose from “Birthdays”, “Celebrations”, “Dates to Remember” or personalize it with your First Names or Children’s Names.
Circle tags included:
Comes with 24 blank circle tags, with small holes on top and bottom and a metal link to attach them together as needed.
If you’ve got more to celebrate, add extra tags for $3.50 per package of 12. If you’d like your tags 2 different colors let us know in the additional comments box how many of each color you’d like.
Write on the tags with a sharpie marker the names and dates of their birthday or anniversary.
In the pictured family celebrations calendar signs:
- FAMILY in Red, “Ariel” font with Celebrations light brown overlay in “Passions Conflict” font on an off-white board.
- FAMILY in Black, “Copperplate Gothic Bold” font with Birthdays white overlay in “Mahogany Script” font on an off-white board.
- JOSETTA’S in White, “Copperplate Gothic ” font with Legacy Ice blue overlay in “Mahogany Script” font, months in navy blue, on a tan board.
- FAMILY in Black, “Times New Roman” font with Celebrations white overlay in “Mahogany Script” font on a tan board.
- BROECKHEL in Black,”Imprint MT” font with Celebrations white overlay in “Scriptina” font on a Light Brown board.
- FAMILY in Brown, “Copperplate Gothic Bold” font with Dates to Remember Light Brown overlay in “English Vivace” font on a tan board.
Contact us if you have any questions or need help placing an order!
*** At Scribblin’ Sisters, we use real wood in all of our products. Distinctive wood grains, knots, and imperfections are to be expected and are intentional. Scratches, nicks, color inconsistencies and other imperfections are not considered a defect, but give our products a ‘one-of-a-kind’ look.